I work at a movie theater, just like thousands of other people who needed a job and well, gotta do what you gotta do. But I’m here to let you in on a little secret.
We’ve been sitting here, staring at that release date, and loading up the theaters with popcorn, candy, and collector cups in preparation to face you. In our eyes, you resemble the Mongol Horde.
Shortly, you will descend and plunder every bit of collectible booty in the theater, devour all the concession items and strip us of every shred of toilet paper. And we will watch and wait to clean up after you.
On behalf of all of us who work at movie theaters and our fellow service industry brethren, there are a few things that you can do to make our lives easier and make your experience at the movies far more enjoyable at the same time.
- itarobattemon reblogged this from daddywarbats
- itarobattemon likes this
- mcmutt likes this
- rangerose reblogged this from daddywarbats
- rangerose likes this
- lifeinmasquerade reblogged this from daddywarbats
- mafiaprinceza likes this
- serephita reblogged this from spoonfulofcats
- okapirose reblogged this from daddywarbats and added:
- okapirose likes this
- constanttalking reblogged this from dietcoke-extrabutter
- winterenchantment likes this
- dietcoke-extrabutter reblogged this from daddywarbats
- redneckotaku likes this
- spoonfulofcats said: I’m sorry about all the stuff you have to deal with :< I always get very irate when I see the theaters messy when I leave.
- chocolafied likes this
- talkto-hollyholliday likes this
- ladybatoftomorrow likes this
- daddywarbats posted this